My name is Robert Schnüll *1992 and I am a Creative Technologist.
I got my bachelor graduation in "Media Interaction Design" at the university of applied sciences Osnabrück back in 2017, mostly inspired and teached by Prof. Hannes Nehls.
Currently studying at the Udk in Berlin as a student of Prof. Joachim Sauter's "digitale Klasse" , on my way to finishing my master thesis "attributable technologies" in march 2021.
My work is mainly related to working interdisciplinary and collaborative where I covered the fields of coding, physical computing, construction, rapid prototyping and designing processes. During the last years I focused my work on the combination of analog interactions with digital content to create more intuitive and natural user experiences.
Since my second semester I started to work for different research projects at the university of applied sciences Osnabrück, where I worked on own small research projects and as well as got the responsibility for subareas of some projects. My research in Osnabrück was mostly related to HCI, especially in the last two years of this time I covered the areas of ambient communication and calm technologies.
Beside my working and research activities I worked often in the fields of creating public interactive installations as well as designing spatial experiences. Those are related to the previously described fields of work in combination with a background from media art.
- founders business with Dirk Erdmann, the Attic, 2016-now
- Research Associate for "PACE" research project, HS Osnabrück, 2018
- Research Assistant for „PACE“ research project, HS Osnabrück, 2016-2018
- Curator and head of "Init", European Media Art Festival, 2015-2016
- Research Assistant for DFS concept Desk, 2014-2015
- founded business with Oliver Güra & Dirk Erdmann, 2014-2016
- self employed, 2012-2014
- 3D Animation & Visualisation, Krüger Kaldnes Norway, 2012-2013
- Web- and 3D Design for Aquantis GmbH (holiday jobs), 2006-2010
- Tutor "Internet of Things, Prof. Ängeslevä", UdK Berlin 2020-now
- Tutor "New Media Class, Prof. Sauter", UdK Berlin 2019-now
- Tutor "Mechatronics, Engelmann", UdK Berlin 2019-now
- Tutor "AIOT, Prof. Gasteier", UdK Berlin 2019
- Workshop "Introduction into IoT", Peng GmbH, 2018
- Tutor "Electronics for Designers, Prof. Nehls", Hochschule Osnabrück 2017
- Workshop "Connecting the analog and digital world", DMY Berlin, 2016
- Workshop "From Dawn till Dusk" Maker Faire Hannover, 2016
- Tutor "3D Visualizsation, Prof. Lehr", Hochschule Osnabrück 2015
- Tutor "preparation weeks", Hochschule Osnabrück 2014
- Kunst Raum Stadt, Berlin 2020
- European Media Art Festival - Gravity, Osnabrück 2019
- Feel Festival - 20Grad, Bergheider See 2018
- European Media Art Festival - Magnetic and Coders, Hannover 2017
- Hannovermesse - theDoorz, Hannover 2017
- DMY - here, Berlin 2016
- Cebit - Remember the warm times, Hannover 2016
- Red dot ceremony - conceptDesk, Berlin 2015
- Maker Fair - Remember the warm times, Hannover 2015
- DMY - Remember the warm times, Berlin 2015
- Resonate - Remember the warm times, Belgrad 2015
- European Media Art Festival - Remember the warm times & Annuli, Osnabrück 2015
- German Design Award 2017 „SPECIAL MENTION“ - conceptDesk
- DMY education Award Winner 2016 - exhibition concept and here
- Red Dot Design Award Interface Design „Best of the Best“ - conceptDesk
- UX Design Award 2015 nominee - conceptDesk
- German Design Award 2016 nominee - conceptDesk
- DMY 2015 jury selection - Remember the warm times
- aed Neuland 2015 nominee , „exhibition & public design“ - Annuli